Thursday 25 November 2010

The Chase!

                          
         FILMING:
-Esther Dixon
-Amena-Devine
-Haddi-Jallow

 EDITING:
-Amena-Devine
-Esther-Dixon

STORY BOARD DRAWER:

-Esther-Dixon

CHARACTERS:
- The Wanted Girl- Esther Dixon
- The Gangster- Haddi Jallow
- The Gangsters Sidekick- Amena Devine
-Super Man- Idowu Kukoyi


This Was The 2nd Film That We Made. I Think It Was The Worst As We Didnt Really Take It Seriously And We Ran Out Of Time! The Skill That I Aquired In The Process Of The Film Has To Be Leadership, For Next Time, Someone Has To Be In Charge Wise Everything Will Simply Crumble.

FILMING
I Actually Think The Filming Our 2nd Film Was Very Good, Considering We Ran Out Of Time And We Spent The Least Time On It. if We Could Do This Film Again, We Should Use A Stand For The Camera As Throughout The Movie The Camera Does Shake Which Reduces The Quality Of The Film.

EDITING
I Think, The Editing Enhanced The Quality Of The Film, However, I Believe Its Still Not To A Very Good Standard And I For Sure Wouldnt Pay Money To View It In A Cinema! I Learnt For Our Coursework That We Definately Need To REwind The Tape To The Begining As We Lost Our Footage For This Reason.

CHARACTERS
I Think Our Drama GCSE's Kicked In And It Was Fun Working With The Crew As It Was The First Time In Which Everyone Feautured In The Acting Side. Next Time, I Would Employ Professionals, As They Would Be More Serious And Follow The Storyline Properly.

STORY BOARD
I Think That The Story Board Should Of Been Much More Detailed As In This Film We Didnt Really Have A Organised Plan To Go By So We Ended Up Messing About And Not Filming The Whole Thing!

Overall, It Was Fun To Film But Ive Learnt That, In Media Every Aspect Has To Be Done To A High Standard To Achieve A Good Grade Otherwise You'll End Up Just Getting Your TMG! Which Isnt Cool! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment